INNOVATE THE GROUP hereby known as The Company.
- All costs of equipment and or services provided are exclusive of Value Added Tax, which will be added as currently applicable at the time of Invoice for goods.
- The company will validate and hold all prices as quoted for order and delivery within 60 days of quotation, with the exception of preset price review dates (April & October).
- The company aims to supply & deliver all standard stock ordered goods within 8-10 weeks of order, delivery time for special or bespoke items finishes and materials will only be provided upon advice from the Manufacturer.
- The company reserves the right to request a 50% deposit or pro-forma payment with order subject to all products that are made to order or of a special order type...
- Whilst the company will make every endeavour to adhere to offered timescales it cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries of ordered goods outside of its direct control.
- All non-stock products are manufactured to order and freight forwarded from National or International manufacturers and cannot therefore accept cancellation of goods from clients unless stated in writing within 7 days of initial order date. The company also reserves the right to make charges for all/any costs incurred in the case of cancellation.
Maintenance & Repair Schedules
- All annual maintenance schedules will be planned by the company on a geographical and best practice basis
- All calls for maintenance or repairs to be carried out during the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm
- The Company reserve the right to make additional charges for all requests for visits outside of the planned date schedule or these hours.
Payment of Accounts
- Payments of all/any invoices for deposits or pro-forma invoices against goods ordered are payable to the Company prior to our placing our official order to the Manufacturer.
- for deposit and project programme payments are payable prior to the agreed stages of the project.
- payments for invoices are due immediately upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services.
- are encouraged to pay via Bank Transfer (BACS)
- is due net of all Bank Charges.
- Company reserves the right to refer all late accounts to external collection agencies in accordance with regulated methods.
- Company reserves the right to charge interest on all late payments at the rate of 4% above Bank of England base rate on the total outstanding for each day that payments are delayed.
- Company reserves the right to charge for all deliveries and if applicable the cost will be on a National basis per individual delivery. In the event of multiple deliveries required delivery cost will be agreed at point of order.The Company will notify the client as to approximate delivery times and in the event of a request for a specific date and time we reserve the right to charge extra for this service.
- deliveries are based upon unloading to ground floor only.
- the case of direct Sales the company will generally survey all installation sites for access and we reserve the right to make charges for difficult and above ground floor requirements at a rate to be agreed prior to delivery.
- company accepts no responsibility for any problem that the client’s premises may present in access or unacceptability for the equipment if a site survey has not been carried out prior to delivery.
Retention of Title
All goods supplied and delivered remain the strict property of The Company until paid for in full.