The Innovate Wall Pod System
Features & Benefits
Multiple Locking Systems
- Multi Lock points on each table and bench set.
- Handle lock provides an automatic one-step release from The Wall Pod.
- Magnetic base catch automatically secures tables and benches in pods during storage.
- Keyed mullion locks secure table and benches in storage position against unauthorised use.
- Centre leg ‘inverted V lock’ safety system for easy table and bench movement.
- Latches on benches and tables are accessible from either side of the table.
Steel Frame Construction
- Steel skeletal frame for tables and benches eliminating bending or twisting in use
Spring Assist System
- Compression springs provide smooth controlled operation.
- Cushioned rubber feet provide additional load-bearing capacity.
360 Degree Roller Balls
- Tables move with little effort on these long lasting roller balls and provide excellent floor protection, abrasion resistance, high impact strength, and easy, quiet operation.
- Non-marking and resistant to water, oil and most chemicals.
- Reduces risk of chips, scratches and rusted frames.
- Creates a harder finish that is tougher and longer lasting than conventional paint.
- Holds up to the rigours of today’s school environment.
- Abrasion resistant and meet or exceed NEMA specifications.
- Laminated top sanitary and tamper-resistant tables and benches.
- Surfaces of tables and benches are free of ‘lock holes’.
- Less scratches, fading and staining.
- Edge treatment that provides superior resistance to moisture.
- Eliminates unsanitary food traps and is extremely tamper resistant.
- 2mm bonded ABS edge in black or complimentary colours.